This one is playing with the beginning of my speech. I am trying to figure out how to go at her pace yet make the line-letter drop thing work. Same with the one below.
This one I tried some other transitions and tried to do other parts of the speech.
This is just two examples of how to work with the dropping letter. I found that how I envision it isn't going to work because there is not enough time or else the viewer could get sick.
The reading from Graphic Design: The New Basics was very helpful. It was nice seeing how a storyboard should look and what it should show the viewer. I did not know about having a "style frame" on a storyboard, it was just too obvious I suppose. "A style frame captures many of the graphic elements used throughout the piece. The typography, colors, pattens, illustrations, and photographs chosen for the project are often included" (228).
A helpful quote was "Typography and abstract graphic elements are easily animated via automatic tweening, as compared to facial expressions or complex bodily movements" (222).
No comments:
Post a Comment