I set up for review last night and it was kind of depressing putting all my hard work onto one table and one panel haha. Seems like it should take up a whole room. When I looked at it all together I noticed I need to stop using navy blue....but other than that I felt it was pretty diverse in style and concept. I take ownership of my work and am proud of it although I know a lot of things can be improved each project is a reflection of where I have come from.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
What Inspired me Most this Semester...
This semester I feel I learned A LOT. I grew in multiple ways and am proud of my work this semester. Particularly in typography I was inspired by many of our journal assignments where we looked at great design websites. I also took an interest in reading through the Graphics and type books we bought in down time (not much time there) or as a procrastination device. I really enjoyed during the book cover project when we did a lot of planning and concept development. During this time we looked at a ton of covers and I enjoyed finding concepts behind their ideas. I was also really inspired by TEDtalks. I love the innovative and problem solving minds that share their ideas. Overall, I tried to do more research and discovering so I have a better sort of internal bank to pull from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment